Full Membership + the award-winning Society Tasting Kit:
- A curiously layered and luxurious award-winning Tasting Kit containing three limited-release 10cl Society single cask malt whiskies, a Members Handbook and a lapel badge. Valued at $180.
Join a global whisky club with a local community!
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society is the world’s biggest whisky club proudly bottling only single cask, cask strength, single malt whisky, rum, bourbon, rye, Armagnac and Cognac. Every release is truly unique and straight from the cask. By becoming a member of the Society, you join 35,000+ other like-minded whisky fanatics who appreciate the best flavours you can get from a cask from the widest range of distilleries in the world.
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society:
- Bottles 500+ casks per year exclusively for members.
- Offers anywhere between 10-14 x new single cask, full-flavoured bottlings every month for Australian members.
- Hosts events and special whisky experiences for members all over Australia and across the globe.
- Has a dedicated Partner Bar network around the country to sample Society drams.
- Gives you access to our casks, events, and your yearly subscription to our award-winning Unfiltered Magazine, monthly Outturn, rare releases and preview tastings.
When you join, you will receive:
- A Society membership card providing worldwide access to Members’ Rooms and Partner Bars.
- A welcome letter with our current Outturn (Bottling List), the Society’s award-winning whisky magazine, Unfiltered, as well as other Society literature to start you off on your amazing Society whisky journey!
- Exclusive (members’ only) access to our sensational whisky and members’ preferential pricing for events.
- Special discounts at our Partner Bar network with exclusive casks and upcoming releases.
- All the benefits of a global whisky community, with an on-going automatic subscription until you decide to cancel. (Minimum of 12 months.)
- No minimum commitment to bottles each year: your membership, your way.
Have a question?
- Get in touch and talk to the team today to find out more, or read our FAQ for more questions answered.
Join the Society and experience whisky like you’ve never tasted before.