What could be better than drinking rare and exciting new rums, inside a new working rum distillery?!
Join me for this event in our Gathering Series for an evening of new rums, rare rums, and never-before tasted rums from both the SMWS and Brix Distillery, Surry Hills, Sydney. At Brix, they believe that rum needs to grow up a bit. From the bar to the backyard, modern craft rums in Australia are starting to be noticed. At the SMWS, we’re continuing to bottle some of the most unique and intriguing single cask, cask strength rums from around the world. On the night:
- A welcome white rum cocktail expertly created by the bar team at Brix
- A taste of a never-before seen WIP from Brix Distillery
- 5 x single cask, cask strength rums from the SMWS, including the debut of rare code R13!
- Light supper and cheese boards provided.
- Co-hosted by Matt Bailey, SMWS National Ambassador, and Shane ‘Captain Shano’ Casey, Head Distiller.
This promises to be a rollicking rum adventure that is well overdue for the Society! See you there!
19th September 2019, 6pm cocktails for 6:30pm start. First in, best dressed! The Gathering awaits.