"Whisky Dollars" Loyalty Program
Dear Society Member
With the beginning of 2007 we are officially launching our “Whisky Dollars” program. This is a way for the Society to say Thank You in a tangible way for your loyalty and support. The dollars are in the form of $25 vouchers that you can use towards the purchase of new Bottlings, Society merchandise, paying for an event or for your membership renewal. The ways in which you can earn dollars are outlined below. If you have any queries, please call us and we’ll explain.
Qualifying for Whisky Dollars
• Being in the Top 30 whisky customers (i.e. the thirstiest members in the Society!) in the twelve months from 1st January to 31st December beginning 1 Jan 2006. Then each calendar year thereafter from 1st January 2007 if in the “Top 30”.
• Being a member for four years from member “birthday” i.e. joining date.
• After each subsequent two year membership period.
• Spending over $600 in any one Society bottling order (this excludes delivery costs).
• Attendance at five consecutive events beginning calendar year 2007.
• Member get member – starting from today, any new member introduced to the Society by you will earn you a voucher.
The Small Print
• Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise advised, and are non-transferable.
You’ll notice that one of the ways to earn dollars is though “Member get Member”. This is very important to the Society as this “organic” growth has been very important to us. And it has in no small part put us in the position we are now, being able to offer you the biggest year ever both in terms of events Australia-wide and very importantly, a range of Bottlings coming up that are the best ever! If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Suzy at Head Office.
So to those of you who will receive their first “Whisky Dollars” in the next week or so, well done. And to all of you Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you at an event in 2007.
PREVIOUS NEWS STORIES